This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe uses only honey as a natural sweetner. With a cake-like consistency, these cookies are the perfect combination of peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate. Remember, accurate measuring of ingredients by volume, leads to superior tasting cookies! Our Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale will help with all of your baking needs.
- 144 grams (1.5 cups) Rolled Oats
- 93 grams (3/4 cup) Whole Wheat Flour (or flour of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 tablespoon of Salt
- 128 grams (1/2 cup) Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 heaping tablespoons melted Coconut Oil
- 174 grams (1 cup) Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients together, followed by wet ingredients. Lastly, add the chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Let cool on sheets on wire racks 5 minutes.
Makes about 24 cookies.