Very Veggie Fried Rice
When you hear the word “fried” in a recipe title, you automatically assume you are in for an unhealthy dish. With this Very Veggie Fried Rice, you get a lighter version of a Chinese food favorite!
- 3 cups cooked and chilled brown rice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup diced carrots (dice somewhat thin)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup frozen petite peas, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen petite corn, thawed and drained
- 3 – 4 Tbsp soy sauce, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
About the Author: I’m Jaclyn, a twenty something wife and mother, as well as the self-taught cook, baker, writer, editor and photographer behind CookingClassy.com. Cooking Classy is a place for me to share the food I love. Please follow along and lets create something delicious!