Avocado Pomegranate Guacamole
Pomegranate season is here. Prime pomegranate season typically runs from October to January, so pomegranates are ripe for football season. This makes avocado pomegranate guacamole dip the perfect dip for your next football party!
- 2 ripe but firm avocados
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot (or onion)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
About the author: Sally is a professional chef, author, recipe developer, educator, and certified health coach. Her site, A Food Centric Life, educates, encourages, and empowers home cooks to create memorable food with easy, healthy recipes.