Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
Substitute chicken wings for these buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms! They make perfect appetizers for game day, tailgating and dinner parties.
- 16 oz. button or baby bella (crimini) mushrooms
- 4 oz. cream cheese (regular or reduced fat), softened
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 2-4 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning mix (optional)
- ½ cup finely chopped precooked chicken
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped carrot
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
About the author: Lisa Huff is a freelance recipe developer, food photographer, and blogger at Snappy Gourmet. She lives in the NYC area with her husband and two small children.