Gluten Free Pizza Crackers
Most store bought crackers can contain preservatives and ingredients you can’t even pronounce. Snack smart with this Pizza Cracker recipe from Super Healthy Kids.
- 1/2 cup – Rice flour, white
- 1/2 cup – flour, gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon – sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon – sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon – BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 1/2 tablespoon – oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon – rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon – garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1/4 cup – Pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon – Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon – baking soda
- 1/4 cup – mozzarella cheese, part skim milk
About the Author: Amy Roskelley has a passion for healthy family living. She is a graduate of health education, and owner of Super Healthy Kids, an online resource for parents who are looking for ideas, healthy meal plans, recipes, and tips for feeding their kids healthier and living better.