Toasted Almond + Quinoa Salad
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 Cup almonds, chopped see note
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1-11oz can mandarin oranges, mostly drained
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon1
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Combine quinoa (hot or cold) with melted coconut oil. Add in cinnamon and ginger. Add is almonds, cranberries, and mandarins. Mix well. Refrigerate to keep or serve warm. Serves 8-10.
Note: When chopping almonds, use a serrated knife. Can also use slivered almonds.
About the Author: I’m a California girl with her PhD. I love jeans, iced coffee, homemade food, and smart humor. Luci’s Morsels is about fashion, food, and frivolity – all from an approachable and fun perspective…