A nice large cookie that’s guilt free! These yummy cookies make the whole house smell divine while baking.
Ingredients (Yields 22 cookies):
- 2 cups bread flour, kept in fridge
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour, kept in fridge
- 1 stick unsalted butter cut up and kept cool, don’t let it get too soft or melted.
- 1 stick Land O’ Lakes light butter cut up and kept cool, same as above.
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar, I used light
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, kept cold
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
For Rolling and Topping
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar, mixed together
About the Author: We at Skinnysweetsdaily.com feel you can have your sweet treat and still stay on a healthy eating plan. By cutting down on fat and calories but bringing up the flavors and textures of our recipes. You can have a great tasting dessert and enjoy every single bite without the guilt. Enjoy!