5 Things to Know About the New EatSmart Precision CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale
An exceptional value at $35 on Amazon.com, the Precision CalPal allows users to quickly and easily receive an accurate weight, and allows users to accurately estimate the appropriate amount of calories a person can consume in one day. Along with additional features like auto-recognition software, this scale is also equipped with a BMI (Body Mass Index) indicator to see how you rank within national standards. By simply entering your height, gender, age and activity level, the Precision CalPal determines BMI measurements from these factors. BMI and caloric estimation can be major motivational factors to help you reach your goal.
Here are 5 things to know about the new Precision CalPal Bathroom Scale:
1. After an easy one time setup of inputting your height, gender, age and activity level, the CalPal can calculate BMI each time you use the scale. BMI is a ratio between height and weight and is a fairly reliable indicator of body fat. It’s a great way to evaluate your health status.
2. This scale provides a caloric estimate on how many calories are needed per day to maintain your current weight. It takes the guesswork out of knowing how many calories you can consume in a day and this estimation may gradually help with a weight loss, gain or maintenance plan.
3. As soon as you step onto the scale, the CalPal remembers and identifies users based on past weights. It can store personal data for up to four users after a simple one time setup.
4. The Precision CalPal gives instant readings which means no more tapping the scale to turn it on. With EatSmart “Step-On” Technology, the scale is calibrated and ready to go; just step on the scale and see your weight.
5. The high precision EatSmart sensors in this scale will give consistent and accurate measurements for weights up to 440 lbs / 200 kgs. Weight is measured in graduation increments of .1 lbs. / .1 kg for accuracy.