- Bell pepper
- Egg, or egg whites
- Spice (salt, pepper, cinnamon, hot sauce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 1/3 of a bell pepper and hallow it out.
- Crack one egg into the pepper, or egg whites if you prefer.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice avocado and top on bell pepper once cooked.
- Top with spice of your choice—salt, pepper, cinnamon, hot sauce.
A healthy snack or breakfast without the guilt!
About the Author: Lauren Tzaneteas is a recent Fairfield University Undergraduate. She majored in English with a Concentration in Professional Writing and a Marketing Minor. She is a reader, writer, and animal lover, that enjoys to maintain a healthy lifestyle by cooking exciting new dishes for her family and friends.