Serves about 6-8
- 2 cups fresh spring peas or 16 oz. frozen organic petite peas
- 4 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Rice Crackers (about 20-30)
- IF using frozen peas, pour boiling water over them to defrost.
- Add peas, garlic, salt, pepper and oil to food processor and blend.
- Add the fresh mint and blend again until well mixed.
- Top rice crackers with mint pea puree.
- Garnish with a small sprig of fresh mint!
About the Author: Abby Phon is a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She leads corporate workshops on nutrition and lifestyle, conducts food tours, cooking demonstrations and offers individual health and nutrition coaching around the world. She is also a certified Shiatsu practitioner, a licensed massage therapist, an AFAA nationally certified group fitness instructor, an IntenSati Leader and a certified Oneness Blessing (Deeksha) Giver.