Guest Post by Heather Till, Certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. frozen shelled edamame
- ¼ head napa cabbage, finely shredded (about 1 cup)
- 16 small red, purple, fingerling, or new potatoes, halved (about 1 lb.)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 4 cups baby greens
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Blanch edamame 3 minutes in boiling water, then transfer to medium bowl with strainer or slotted spoon. Blanch cabbage in same pot of boiling water 1 minute, and place in same bowl.
- Drop potatoes in boiling water, reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and add to edamame mixture. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, and toss with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place greens in serving bowls, and mound potato salad on top.
About the Author: Heather Till is a certified Health & Wellness Coach and owner of her own health coaching practice, Finding Wellness. She specializes in holistic transformations from the inside-out and works with clients who want to improve their health mind, body and spirit.